In order to save and/or print PDF fillable forms you will need to do the following:
- You must have Adobe Reader 11 or higher installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed or you have an older version please click here to get Adobe Reader for free, Adobe Reader DC
- All ANO documents that are available to be used as fillable and printable will have “-fillable” after the name, i.e. new_document-fillable.pdf. They will also be tagged with the “fillable” tag for ease of identification.
- You must download the form from the ANO website download page. You cannot fill in a form with a browser PDF viewer. You must open the form with the locally installed Adobe Reader on your computer. We will be setting the fillable forms to force download to try and help with any browser pdf viewer extension issues.
- After you have opened the fillable PDF document using Adobe Reader you can complete the fields that are needed by clicking in the data fields of the form.
- Once the data entry is complete you can click the Save (little picture of a disk) and save the completed form with a new unique name.
- If you need to print the form you can click the image of the printer and your printer dialog box will open and this will allow you to print the completed form.
- If you will be using the form multiple times you can keep the original blank form and then use and save the different completed forms with different names.
- If you have any difficulties using the forms please submit a trouble ticket to the Office of IT by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can submit a trouble ticket via the web here.